Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Currently

Happy Sunday!  And in honor of the second day of December, I am posting this month's Currently from Farley's Blog Oh Boy 4th Grade.  Click the link to join in!

Loving:  So, my fiancĂ© brought me to Indianapolis this weekend to watch our college team compete for the Big 10 championship title.  WE have had a pretty rough season, so I wasn't expecting much...but then we ended up winning by a landslide1  It turned into a really fun weekend with a bunch of our friends!  Now we just have to decide whether or not we can go back to the Rose Bowl (3rd year in a row!) with our wedding coming up in 4 months.

Thinking:  Ugh.  I was out of town for Thanksgiving and this weekend and was finishing up stuff for my grad school semester last week, so I have done NOTHING for Christmas.  I keep seeing everyone's Facebook posts about having all their decorations up, gifts purchased/wrapped, and nice home made dinners prepared and it is making me feel like a real slacker!

Wanting:  I love Smitten Kitchen's blog and have followed it for over a year now.  She has so many great recipes...and now recently came out with a cookbook!  Definitely an item very high on my Christmas list.

Needing:  Again, with all my busy-ness going on the past couple weeks, I have really been slacking on working out. Since my wedding is a destination wedding, I really need to get back on track with working out so I can be bikini ready for April!

RAK:  My fiancĂ© is amazing and cooks for me all the time while I am doing grad school work, finishing up activities for my classroom, or just to let me have time to relax or workout.  He is awesome☺.  So, this week, my random act of kindness is to cook dinner for him every night!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hailey,
    I am so happy to find you...I love finding new blogs. I'm your newest follower and found you over at Currently. I too have football in the background. Hubby is a high school football coach and it's always on in our house. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hailey,
    I'm so glad I found your blog through the Currently link up! I teach gifted and have had many students with Aspergers. I love reading and learning about strategies for all types of students. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, our currently's do sound similiar!! I love your blog and all of your great ideas. I think that's such a great RAK to do for your husband!!

    Good luck getting started with all of your holiday decorating! I can't wait to get started on my wreath! ha!

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a new follower and a special education teacher! Glad to have found you through the currently! Love your RAK!!



    Ms. Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a Liebster Blogging Award! Congrats to you! Go to this post and follow directions!
    http://anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    And I'm now your newest follower!

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete