Saturday, December 22, 2012

Crafty Wrapping Job

Well, we are officially on winter break now...and I didn't even sleep in on my first day of vacation!  We are driving to visit my parents for the holidays so I had to get up early to get everything packed and ready to go.  So why not do a little blogging before we leave too?  Today's post will be short and sweet since I have a lot of road time ahead of me! This past week, I was trying to think of a creative way to wrap the presents for my students' parents.  I finally came up with putting these cute Santas made from my students' handprints on a brown paper bag.  These were pretty easy to do.  We did the hand print the first day and then added the details the second day.  Inside were the ornaments we made as well as a foam frame with a picture of their kid glued in. I really hope the parents like them!    

No comments:

Post a Comment