Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Work Task Tuesday

On Tuesdays, I will be posting pictures of different work tasks I have set up in my room.  This week, I will start with a couple sorting tasks that are simple to make!  All you need are pocket folders and pictures (I got my pictures off of google images)!  

I chose to do these sorting tasks all related to food...a very motivating topic for most of my students!


This one is sorting MEATS vs. BREADS



Sorting foods that go in the REFRIGERATOR vs FREEZER. 

Sorting FRUITS vs VEGETABLES

 Sorting foods that go in the CUPBOARD vs. REFRIGERATOR

To make these extra spiffy and durable, I laminated the folders first, then used a razor to cut where kids could slide the pictures into the pockets of the folder.  I store the pictures in a baggie that goes inside the folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment