Saturday, August 18, 2012

iPad Apps...Kid Favorites

What better way to get started than with a list of iPad/iPod Touch Applications.  In my classroom we have both iPod Touches and iPads.  My students absolutely adore all of these devices.  Even my lowest functioning students are crazed for these apple products!  We use them in the classroom as reinforcers (for completing work) as well as to supplement our academics!


My kid's favorite iPad apps are:
(Click on any of the pictures of the apps below to be redirected to the iTunes website for more info!)

There's a Monster at the End of This Book (And the sequel--Another Monster at the End of This Book)- My kids are obsessed with this interactive sesame street book where Grover tries to prevent them from getting to the end of the book.

Fruit Ninja/Angry Birds- Just like everyone else out there, my kids love these games.  Great for them to be up on what their peers are playing.



Songify-  All you have to do is record yourself talking and it instantly turns it into a song!  It comes with different  beats to choose from.

Tomorrow, I will cover MY favorite apps for learning as well as for data collection/classroom management.

No comments:

Post a Comment