Friday, February 28, 2014

Do You Know What Time It Is?

TPT SALE TIME!!

I seriously get so excited for these sales!  As a TPT buyer (and seller) I love their sales because they allow my to stock up on everything I have been putting on my wish list!  As I go through Pinterest, I am always being taken to TPT for cute products I see….so I put them on my wish list and wait until I really need them or there's a sale. 

When sale time approaches, I also go through my curriculum maps/monthly lesson plans and look for topics I need more activities for…then search for them on TPT!

I cannot even tell you how much time I save as well as how much my kids love all the variety in activities!  The only thing that suffers is my printer!  

Also, do you provide feedback on your TPT purchases?  Sometimes I forget, but a sale is the perfect time to catch up because you get POINTS for providing feedback.  And those points, help you get products at an added DISCOUNT!  

My entire store will be 28% off until midnight tonight.  Just enter the code TPT3 at checkout!  Here are some of my newest products to checkout!  Click on the pictures or text to go directly to my store!

2 different sets of File Folders.  Matching File Folders and Sorting File Folders.
     

2 new science units Food Groups and Weather (just posted a couple days ago!)
      

My Life Skills Room Set-Up Kit.  I had a lot of requests for this after people read my blog post on our life skills room and it has been a popular seller since I posted it a few weeks ago!  

Also, check out this product I posted last year that includes a social story about St. Patrick's Day and Spring as well as comprehension worksheets to go along with each!


TGIF and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment