Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Sale

Happy Memorial Day!  In honor of the holiday (and day off of work!!!), I am having a sale.  My entire store will be 20% off today only.  I can't even tell you how excited I am to have today off.  Not only do I get an extra day to my weekend, but we also only have a 4-day week left when we go back tomorrow!  Hooray!  


On a completely different note...check out my new birthday board!  I was getting really annoyed at my other board because things kept falling off all the time.  So, I revamped it with laminated cupcakes/candles that I can re-use again and again!  This will be a real time saver next year!  I just wrote the kid's names on the candles with dry-erase markers, so at the end of this year, I can just wipe them off and write on next year's class!  I got these super cute cupcake images FREE from this website!  Also, if you click here...I have the cupcakes available for FREE at my TPT store with the months already typed on!



4 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog via Pinterest a few nights ago and have literally gone back and read EVERY post you have written! I am a first year self-contained K-2 Autism teacher and am just grabbing at every resource. Luckily, I have several other Autism classes who have great teachers but your blog is amazing. Quick question - can you post the BoardMaker computer rules and data sheets on TPT? I have tried recreating them myself but I'm so OCD and I can't get things to line up. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made my day! So glad you are finding my posts helpful! Just email me (hndeloya@gmail.com) and I can send you the files you wanted. Let me know if you want them in boardmaker files or as PDFs?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the sale Hailey! I bought a few of your activities on TPT Monday and it has made for a great week with the kiddos!

    Danielle

    growingspecialseeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! So glad to hear the activities were successful with your class!

      Delete