Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Made It

This is my first time linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!  So, none of my Made-Its are for my classroom, but they are somewhat related to school.  I think (I hope) you will appreciate seeing them anyways!



Last week, I finally finished reorganizing my (home) closet.  And yes, those are school milk crates you see!  Don't worry, the lunch lady at my school doesn't care if we take these :-).  I use these milk crates all over my classroom as storage and now they have spread to my house as well.  I am loving how much nicer my closet looks with these in place.  I wish I had a before picture for you, but you will just have to trust me that it is much better now!
 

After feeling all chaotic about my blogging last year, I decided I needed to be more organized this year.  I made this monthly blogging planner to keep track of my ideas.  I also made little check boxes to remind me to post to all the social media sites.  Hoping this well help me feel more in control next year.  I started using it this week and love it already.  I love using my phone to help with organization, but sometimes there is nothing like good, old-fashioned paper calendars to help you keep organized!



Hopefully next week, I'll actually have something completed for my classroom to share with you! 
Like Autism Tank on Facebook to get in on my Facebook Fan Freebies this summer!  At least one Freebie a week for the rest of July and August!

No comments:

Post a Comment