Monday, April 28, 2014

Lakeshore Love

I was going through my closet the other day looking for something new and different to use with my students to target some slightly more difficult matching skills.  I found these two treasures from Lakeshore.  They were an awesome change to our regular activities, and the kids loved them.

The first one is an "Object Matching" activity.  It has a bunch of picture mats and objects to go with them.  The kids match the objects to the different outlines on the mats.



The other activity is "What Goes Together." For this one, the kids have to find the item that goes with the picture on the mat.
This activity helped my students work on matching skills, vocabulary development, categorization skills, and we even used the little objects and figurines for some imaginative play when we were finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment