Thursday, January 30, 2014

Food Group Sorting Freebie

Yesterday's post was about my newest science unit on Food Groups.  Today's post is about a Freebie to go along with that unit…or you can use it in your room for a great sorting work task.  

I have made a sorting sheet and pictures for each food group.  Here is what they look like.  There are more than enough pictures for the sorting page, so you can pick and choose the ones you want to use!




You can print these out, laminate them as is or put them into file folder format.  Whatever works for you.  I actually made these for this special "food group" pocket chart food pyramid I have.  I am going to laminate the food pics and have my kids sort the pictures on the pocket chart as an activity during out food group unit.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this. I have all of your science units and hopefully one day I will be able to get everything up and running. These free pages are a huge bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so useful! I'm a 7th grade teacher of students with autism and this is exactly what I needed! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you this is very help full for my daughter with autism as at the moment we are doing weight management with her

    ReplyDelete