Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Before, During, After: Cutest Plants EVER!

Hello again!  I got majorly caught up in the end of the school year and traveling, but now that I only have to teach half day summer school, I am back in blogging action!

I saw this cute idea on Pinterest and we decided to try it during our planting unit in June.  Simply add 50% grass seed and 50% dirt to a plastic cup, decorate, and watch them grow!

Here is the BEFORE picture,


DURING picture,

and AFTER picture! 

Aren't they adorable?  The kids loved decorating, watering, and watching their plants grow!  I've seen other ones on Pinterest where you put photographs of the kids' faces on the cups and then they grow grass hair as well.  Could be a cute idea for next year!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I just pinned this page because I'd like to do this next year.

    I am terribly plant-challenged. What seeds did you get??

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete