Friday, August 29, 2014

CELEBRATION SALE

I feel like I have a  lot to celebrate this weekend, so I am throwing a celebration SALE.  I know there have been quite a few sales this month, but since it is teacher "busy season," I figured one more wouldn't hurt!  Save 20% off my entire store, ALL WEEKEND LONG!!

Today  I am celebrating my birthday(!!) as well as hitting over 1000 followers on my Facebook page.  I am so grateful to all the followers of my blog, Facebook page, and TPT Store.  All of your comments and emails keep me motivated to keep on creating and sharing resources and ideas.

I feel like I have been a terrible blogger lately...and I blame it on my puppy, a new job, living in a new city, and traveling EVERY weekend!  Ugh...I don't know how people who are ten times busier then me or have little children are able to be such dedicated bloggers...!  A couple more puppy pictures to prove to you why it is so hard to get any work done!

Stay tuned to my Facebook Page this weekend as there will be some celebration Give-Aways as well!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! What is the puppy's name? I had to put my wonderful beloved Golden Retriever Thumbelina down at the end of June and really miss having a young playful dog around. One of these days I might break down and get a fuzzy little puppy to hang with. Not quite ready yet, though. Sounds like a lot of changes in your life. I hope it is all going well for you. I miss your blogging!
    I also have a new job at a high school. I'm teaching both medically fragile and autism inclusion. We start next week and I am not even close to being ready. Due to these changes, I changed my blog name and location. My blogs new name is Special Ed Connections.
    Special Ed Connections>

    ReplyDelete