Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday File Folders

I have had some requests to post some file folders on TPT over the last couple weeks…so now you have them!  This first set I posted is holiday themed, but I have several more sets in the works which I will be posting soon!  I printed these out and put them together last week and my students were chomping at the bit to work on them as soon as I was finished!  Gotta love my little worker bees!  

This set has 8 file folders which I will give you a preview of below!

-Sorting Cold Weather vs. Hot Weather Clothes
-Sorting Holiday Items (tree, reindeer, present, snowman)
-Sorting Big and Little Stockings
-Matching Number to Quantity (holiday)
-Matching Presents
-Matching Tree Halves
-Matching Color Words (2 levels)
-Matching Uppercase to Lowercase Letters


Sorting Cold Weather vs. Hot Weather Clothes

Sorting Holiday Items (tree, reindeer, present, snowman)

Sorting Big and Little Stockings

Matching Number to Quantity (holiday)

Matching Presents

Matching Tree Halves--I don't know why, but this is my favorite one!  Some of the trees are very similar so it makes it a more challenging matching activity! 

Matching Color Words (2 levels)--Students can match the words written in black ink (hard) or the words written in the correct color (easy).

Matching Uppercase to Lowercase Letters



No comments:

Post a Comment